A Saturday Introduction to Wine Course
What we cover in 4 hours:
- How to taste wine
- How to identify quality
- How to describe a wine (the language of wine)
- How to match wine with food
- Much more.
This course is designed for those with limited experience or relatively low confidence with wine.
If you can already describe the difference between Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling and know you would pair a Cabernet with a lamb roast then you should be looking to our 4 week or 1 Day Wine Appreciation courses with Master of Wine Rob Geddes.
If however you choose a wine based on its pretty label, or simply pick the 2nd cheapest bottle on the list, then this is the course for you.
Included in the course:
- 18 wines
- 6 examples of food and wine matching (so whilst not served as "lunch", you will go home feeling fed as well as watered)
- A wine booklet with notes to take home and enhance your knowledge
- Presentation making you relaxed enough to ask any question, enjoyable enough to have fun and informative enough to learn a lot.
Click on the 'Book Now' button below for bookings and more information, or download the course guide here.