This is shaping up to be one of the tastings of the year!
Experience an amazing night looking at young and older wine and taste your way through an all-star wine list in a relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable atmosphere.
Winemaker and cellaring expert David Messum, partnered with Rushcutters Wine Storage, will lead you through 5 current vintage wines with 5 beautifully cellared examples of the same wine.
Experience the effect of ageing wine, taste rare examples of perfectly cellared wines and enjoy beautiful matched artisan cheeses from Simon Johnson.
Feel more confident looking at vintages on a wine list or in store, understand what difference age makes and be able to tell friends / colleagues when to keep and when to drink wines.
This is a wonderful opportunity to taste rare and high quality cellar aged wines worth well over $1,000:
- Tyrrell's Vat 1 Semillon (multiple trophy winner)
- Delatite Riesling (94 points)
- Torbreck 'The Factor' Shiraz (Iconic Barossa Shiraz - 93 points)
- Canobolas-Smith Cabernets (boutique Orange winery)
- Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Sauvignon (the "baby Grange")
- De Bortoli Noble One (Australia's most awarded sweet wine)
This is sure to be a unique and highly enjoyable night. Come and join us for the experience.
For more information, or to book, click on the Book Now button below.
Share a Glass...
Wine is social. So are we! Tell your friends using our sharing buttons below: